Support for your journey
Counselling can help you to navigate life changes, to build your ability to meet challenges, and to increase your feelings of joy and well-being.
In an atmosphere of safety, comfort, confidentiality and non-judgmental understanding, any issues that arise can be explored.
Common themes include:
- transforming anxiety and depression
- moving through grief and loss
- processing issues of abuse
- focusing on parenting
- exploring relationship issues
- exploring gender identity or sexual orientation
- navigating relationship endings
- self-care for caregivers or helping professionals